Thursday, March 27, 2014

What Life Has Been Like Lately

I'm a student. The majority of the time, I am sitting somewhere. This is not interesting, beyond the fact that this will likely cause spinal problems in my old age.

Some classes I'm in require/suggest going to events. The proof that I was there is taking a photo of me while I am there. While this does prove I was where I say I was, this has the short-term effect of making me look self-obsessed.

Because you see, I am an awkward person who has trouble communicating with others on a conversational, acquaintance-level basis. When I have to ask someone else (a stranger, nonetheless) to do anything for me, I must actually require them to do it. There must not be any other possible way for me to get this photo. Therefore, I have many selfies on my phone and many sad attempts at selfies. A smattering:




While these are hilarious in retrospect, the people behind me think I'm trying to use reverse-psychology stealth to take myriad photos of them.

So, this has been a life update. #failselfie~

No comments: