Wednesday, March 12, 2014

A Lazy Day

I spent today eating, reading, and watching videos on Youtube. So productive, I know. But I did decide to wear something besides a t-shirt and baggy gym shorts.


For some reason the turtleneck looks very strange on me. It's the neon color and/or my jawline. Either way, I think wearing a scarf over it would help. I tried out something unusual with the outfit today, but there is one more basic item I have been loving that I didn't get to wear due to being an indoor human today:


I got them on a whim while looking through a sales rack that had already been well picked over. It seems like most everyone else has a nice default pair of knee-high leather boots that go with most things in the winter, so this is me following the trend. I prefer shorter shoes because they seem more casual and therefore versatile to me. Also, never in my life have I ridden a horse, so I think that would just be lying. I'm not sure what sort of steed I would ride in these boots. A miniature pony, maybe?

I ate some instant mac and cheese for the first time in years and it was not a good decision.


This looks like normal pasta with some watery cheese sauce on it, but it tasted so vile. It's the fake-cheese smell that got to me. I definitely don't have the tastebuds I did when I was 10. But honestly, being a legal adult I should have known this wouldn't end well. Humans are not meant to eat gooey shit from bags. Add that to the list of profound things I've said in my life.

This is the extent of all eventfulness today. Tomorrow I'll be going to an art museum, so hopefully that will yield something more interesting. 

PS I'm on bloglovin! 
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments: